Blouse: Forever 21 (HERE, only $16)
Pants: Banana Republic (HERE, 25% off today with code BRBETTER)
Shoes: Aldo (Similar and better)
Bag: Cole Haan (Similar)
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: TJ Maxx
Adding neon into your work-drobe can be a very tricky task. But, even in uber conservative work environments, the wacky world of neon is not off limits. A well-placed neon accessory can liven up even the most conservative of looks. But, for those of you who can take full advantage of the neon trend at work, here are a few tips on how to rock your neon without rocking the corporate boat.
- Limit your neon to only one piece, preferably a blouse. Walking into a morning meeting in head-to-toe neon may be too much for non-fashion-savvy eyes to bear.
- Try to select a neon piece in a silk or knit fabric. The choice of fabric helps the piece look more professional. Showing up in a cotton neon piece may take your look out of the board room and into the high school classroom.
- Pair your neon blouse with a skirt/trouser in black, brown, or grey if you would like to tone down the effect of your neon.
- Pair your neon blouse with a skirt/trouser in white if you would like to amp up the effect of your neon.
- Finish off your look with............Nudies of course!
Do you lovelies wear neon to work? If so, I'd love to hear how you wear the trend.
SIDENOTE: Cole Haan bags are the BEST for work. I've had this bag since birth and it's still going strong :).
Lots of Love,