1. Wearing AVON color rich lipstick in "Burnished Gold"
2. My thinking/reading nook in the hotel. I looove nooks like this!
3. Our Hotel (review coming soon)
4. FLIP burger boutique in Atlanta (yummiest burgers EVER)
5. Crazy streets of ATL
6. My delayed flight. We waited around for hours.
7. Turkey burger w/ sweet potato tater tots
8. Before flight drink (Riesling)
9.I showed up 20 minutes before the store closed and still found tons of stuff.
10. Award from the SBOC Conference
So, you know that NuSophisticate was nominated for the “Best Rookie Blog" award at the first ever Style Bloggers of Color Conference (SBOCC). The hubs and I looove Atlanta, so when we heard that the conference was being held there, we knew that we had to attend. There’s something about Atlanta that leaves us feeling energized and inspired after each visit.
Although we always have a ball when we’re in Atlanta, there’s something about this visit that left us feeling ultra-renewed. For me, it was the time spent surrounded by all the fabulous, intelligent, and inspiring women that attended the conference. For him, I’m sure it had something to do with the Miami Heat making it to the NBA finals. Either way, we both left Atlanta on cloud nine. So, here are a few Instagram photos from the trip this weekend.
Oh, and by the way, WE WOOOONNNN! Nusophisticate is officially SBOCC’s “Best Rookie Blog” of 2012! Thank you, thank you, thank you for visiting and supporting me!